Aug 25, 2013

First Week Recap!

What a fantastic (and busy) first week of school we had! 
I'm sure my little owls slept very well on Friday night... I know I did! 
Here are a few snapshots of our week:
Gavin sharing his *All About Me* bag with the class. 
Some of our favorite foods include:
chocolate chip cookies, macaroni & cheese, pancakes, and even steak!
Name Activity: Build your name with play dough!
We didn't waste any time jumping into the Daily 5.
This is the structure we will be using during reading.
Justin is building his reading stamina and practicing
the first way to read a book: Read the pictures! :)
Table 3 is working hard during a whole group listening activity!
I hope everyone had a very restful weekend. 
I am looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow!


Mrs. Barinas 


No comments:

Post a Comment